(Photo and recipe adapted from olivesfordinner.com)
In lieu of the summer heat, we need something refreshing and tasty. This recipe is delicious, easy to make, low in calories and super nutritious!
Con el calor de verano, necessitamos algo refrescante. Esta receta es delicioso, facil, bajo en calorias y super nutritivo. Disfrutalo!
- 1 bunch collard greens or lettuce
- Carrots, thinly sliced
- Red pepper, thinly sliced
Directions: Lay one half of a de-veined collard green on a cutting board. Smear some of the hummus on one side, then lay some of the vegetables on the end closest to you. Then, tightly roll it away from you. You can add some hummus at the end to keep the sushi together. Cut into smaller roles and serve.
- 1 manojo de collard greens o lechuga
- Zanahorias, finamente rebanadas o ralladas
- Pimienta roja, finamente rebanadas